SWEET MESQUITE BBQ CHICKEN
Ingredients (use enough seasoning to coat chicken, it will vary based on amount of chicken):
- Desired amount of chicken sliced thin (we used about 1.5lbs)
- Calorie free honey BBQ sauce (we used Hollow Grove Farms)
- Low / No calorie Mesquite seasoning blend
- Low / no calorie hickory seasoning blend
- Mrs. Dash Onion and Herb Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Pre-heat grill on med-high heat
- Rub chicken with mesquite, hickory, onion and herb blend, sea salt, cinnamon and a light dusting of stevia
- Coat both sides of chicken with BBQ sauce
- Place chicken on pre-heated grill
- After about 4 minutes, check chicken and use grill brush to apply more BBQ sauce then turn over and apply BBQ sauce to side facing up.
- Check chicken after 4 more minutes. If cooked through, remove from grill and allow to sit for a few minutes before plating. If not done, allow to cook for 2-3 more minutes while checking to ensure it is not overcooked.
- May top with additional BBQ sauce, sea salt or stevia to taste
Recipe From Kris Pisarcik
A cancer survivor, competitive bodybuilder, and personal trainer for over 10 years, Kris knows what it takes to be healthy.
Kris says, ” I am extremely passionate and motivated by delivering results to my clients, and take a genuine interest in their success. I firmly believe you only get out what you put in and with full commitment and giving it 100%, you will achieve the goals you have set out to accomplish!”
Kris is available for Online Coaching and In Person Training. Click Here to learn more about Kris and get started today…