Ingredients (we are somewhat liberal with spices and try to use an even amount of each)-
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup of gluten free Italian breadcrumbs
- dried minced onion
- minced garlic
- Rosemary (can also use an Italian seasoning blend)
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1 TBSP of Parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl, to ensure the mixture is consistent
- Form into 1/2 inch thick patties or portion size of your desire. The thicker the burger, the longer it will take to cook
- Grill on medium high over direct heat for 4-5 minutes per side
- SERVE AND ENJOY
Notes: These are tasty with cheese on top and pasta sauce to taste. You can serve these with pasta or risotto
This recipe was provided by Trainer & Coach Kris Pisarcik.
Cancer survivor, competitive bodybuilder, and personal trainer for over 10 years, Kris knows what it takes to be healthy.
Kris says, ” I am extremely passionate and motivated by delivering results to my clients, and take a genuine interest in their success. I firmly believe you only get out what you put in and with full commitment and giving it 100%, you will achieve the goals you have set out to accomplish!”
Kris is available for Online Coaching and In Person Training.