- Olive Oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Pre-heat grill to medium high heat
- Wash then cut potatoes thin
- Mix spices and olive oil in a large bowl
- Brush spice and olive oil mixture over potatoes
- Place seasoned potatoes in grill basket and grill over high heat for 7 minutes per side (If you do not have a grill basket place on tin foil to cook).
- Check to see if potatoes are done. They should have a slight golden brown color around the edges and when squeezed, are soft.
This recipe was provided by Kris Pisarcik. A cancer survivor, competitive bodybuilder, and personal trainer for over 10 years, Kris knows what it takes to be healthy.
Kris says, ” I am extremely passionate and motivated by delivering results to my clients, and take a genuine interest in their success. I firmly believe you only get out what you put in and with full commitment and giving it 100%, you will achieve the goals you have set out to accomplish!”
Kris is available for Online Coaching and In Person Training.