- Chicken (we used two whole breasts sliced thin)
- 1/8 of a cup of rice flour (we used a Betty Crocker flour blend)
- 1/6 cup gluten free Italian bread crumbs
- Dash Onion and Herb seasoning
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Egg Whites for dredging chicken
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Mix all spices / dry ingredients together well in a large bowl
- Turn stove on medium high heat, and add small amount of olive oil to oven safe pan large enough to hold your chicken
- Dip chicken breasts in bowl of egg whites, then directly into the breading/spice mix. Coat both sides of chicken evenly and put in hot pan
- Repeat breading steps for all pieces of chicken
- Cook chicken for approximately 3 minutes on each side so breading turns golden brown.
- Place pan with chicken in oven for approximately 10 minutes to ensure it’s cooked fully through. After 10 minutes you can make a small slice in the chicken to ensure it is cooked through. If not done leave in an additional 2-3 minutes and re-check.
- When done, remove from oven and plate
Thank you Kris Pisarcik for the recipe.
A cancer survivor, competitive bodybuilder, and personal trainer for over 10 years, Kris knows what it takes to be healthy.
Kris says, ” I am extremely passionate and motivated by delivering results to my clients, and take a genuine interest in their success. I firmly believe you only get out what you put in and with full commitment and giving it 100%, you will achieve the goals you have set out to accomplish!”
Kris is available for Online Coaching and In Person Training. Click Here to learn more about Kris and get started today…