FREE Posing Clinics
Colosseum Gym – Columbia, MD
Are you competing or thinking of competing in Bodybuilding, Physique, or Bikini competitions? You may have some kick ass delts or some amazing abs but if you don’t know how to present your self on stage none of that will really matter. TEAM Warrior Within’s coaches and trainers, with years of competition experience, will work with you to perfect your onstage presence. Our coaches include national level competitors, IFBB Pros, and special guests.
Each week we have participants ranging from seasoned competitors to brand new, just thinking about it, newbies. Whether you are just a few weeks away from your competition, or still have months (or years) to go, we will help you prepare.
MEN & WOMEN’S BODYBUILDING
MEN’S WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE
CLASSIC PHYSIQUE – FIGURE – BIKINI – FITNESS
We Will Be Back In Early 2018
We have wrapped up our Free Posing Clinics in Maryland for the 2017 season.
Be sure to add your name and email to the list. You’ll be the first to know when we set the dates for the 2018 season.
Just fill out the form on this page and we will keep you updates.
A Few Things To Remember
- Posing clinic is hosted at Colosseum Gym: 9159 Red Branch Rd., Columbia, MD
- Clinics are held on SUNDAYS, from 7:30am to 8:45am (Be sure to check the schedule)
- We will split the group into different divisions, so that we have some instructors working with bodybuilders, women’s physique competitors, and classic physique competitors; while other instructors will be helping to focus on men’s physique, figure, and bikini
- Clinic is free for ALL to attend, you do NOT have to be working with a TWW trainer; if you have a friend or family member interested in learning more, please feel free to bring them along!
- If you have a friend or family member interested in receiving these weekly invites, add their name and email address into one of the forms on this page. As a general rule, we try hard not to send out spam or bomb your inboxes with several emails per week, usually limiting it to just the one email each week
IMPORTANT: Come to the clinic ready to practice as if you were on stage. This means Bikinis and shoes for women’s bikini and figure competitors, and bikinis for women’s physique and bodybuilding. Men’s bodybuilders should wear boxer briefs or posing trunks, and men’s physique should be wearing board shorts or regular shorts. You don’t have to have your actual suit, just wear something similar. Part of the clinic is allowing the coaches to see your current condition so that we can give you advice to get you ready for your competition.
We Want To Keep In Touch.
Enter Your Name & Email Below