- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 35 grams (about 30g protein) vanilla protein powder (We prefer Divine Nutrition Vanilla Dulce de Leche) – To Note: You can use different protein flavors depending on taste preference. Divine Nutrition Cinnamon Bun tastes great in this recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/8 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 tbsp bakwebsite baling powder
- 1 tbsp mini baking M&Ms or 1 tbsp semi-sweet baking chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix all ingredients, minus the M&Ms or baking chocolate, into a bowl and hand mix. As it smooths, add in the M&Ms or chocolate as the last ingredient to the bowl and continue mixing by hand.
2. Take out two half pint mason jars or glass baking bowls and spray them with non-stick spray and evenly distribute mixture into them but do not fill to the top and batter will rise
3. Top with a few more M&Ms or pieces of chocolate and place in oven on 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 25-30 minutes (check after 25 minutes and leave in until cake appears done).
4. When done, allow to cool enough to either eat right away or store for eating later. You can place a lid on it and take it to the gym as well!
Makes 2 servings
Approximate Macronutrient Breakdown
This recipe was provided by Kris Pisarcik. A cancer survivor, competitive bodybuilder, and personal trainer for over 10 years, Kris knows what it takes to be healthy.
Kris says, ” I am extremely passionate and motivated by delivering results to my clients, and take a genuine interest in their success. I firmly believe you only get out what you put in and with full commitment and giving it 100%, you will achieve the goals you have set out to accomplish!”
Kris is available for Online Coaching and In Person Training.
[wp-tiles post_type=”post” orderby=”date” order=”DESC” posts_per_page=”auto” category=”warriors-kitchen” tag=”” tax_operator=”IN” offset=”0″ post_status=”publish” ignore_sticky_posts=”false” exclude_current_post=”true” grids=”RecentPosts-Sidebar” small_screen_grid=”RecentPosts-Sidebar” breakpoint=”800″ padding=”8″ pagination=”ajax” grid_selector_color=”#444444″]