TEAM Warrior Within Co-Founder, Lead Personal Trainer, Lead Online Coach
For the past 20 years, I have dedicated my life to the iron, to being as strong as possible, as a means to be the best at any sport I played. However, it wasn’t until 2008, during my first practice competition diet, that I truly understand the integration of lifting, the mind, and nutrition, to achieving optimal health.
As a Columbia MD Personal Trainer I have worked with clients from every walk of life and each success was predicated on those three important factors. I am a loyal and understanding coach who is dedicated to achieving the goals and aspirations of each individual I work with, from controlling blood sugar levels, to losing 20 pounds for a wedding, to competition prep. Whatever the goal may be, each program is specifically designed and coordinated to achieve results as quickly and as safely as possible. I look forward to working with you in the near future. I am available for in person one-on-one personal training and online coaching.
- 2nd Place Women’s Open Physique Class B 2014 NPC Emerald Cup
- 3rd Place Women’s Open Bodybuilding 2014 NPC Emerald Cup
- 3rd Place Women’s Open Physique 2014 NPC Steve Stone New York Metropolitan
- Overall Women’s Open Physique 2014 NPC Baltimore Gladiator Championships
- 1st Place Women’s Open Physique Class B 2014 NPC Baltimore Gladiator Championships
DEGREES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Associates Degree in Nursing 2013
- Masters of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology 2004
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology 2002
- RN Certified
- CNA Certified
- ACSM-HFI Certified
- NASM-PES Certified
- CPR/AED Certified
- Former Collegiate Women’s Varsity Volleyball player for West Virginia University 1997-2001
Ready To Work With Nikki? Have More Questions?
Fill out the form below. We will be in touch VERY quickly.
Contact Us Now...
All Content & Images Copyright 2000 - 2019 David Johnston Training LLC
TEAM Warrior Within
9159 Red Branch Rd
Columbia, MD 21045